Updates will be posted on Facebook and on Twitter at #Big22
Slipway opposite Hovercraft Museum
Marine Parade West
22nd August 2016
- Arrival from 2.15pm
- All vessels and vehicles should be in position by 2.40pm
- Filming starts at 3pm prompt
Prior to Monday 22nd
- Please submit your #22challenge team videos at http://www.big22.org so they can be shared in order to raise publicity for the event as well as #22challenge and #itsoktotalk.
- There will be videos coming in from as far afield as Curacao, Nepal, USA, Australia and the Falklands.
- Be creative as only the best videos will go on the website!
- Go to http://www.big22.org to check out the competition!
What’s going to happen on the day?
- Emergency vehicles and vessels need to be assembled by 2.30pm at the latest
- Emergency vehicles and vessels need to be in position by 2.40pm at the latest
- Please position yourself on or next to your vehicle to do the press-ups
- Anyone can take part in the press-ups
- Supporters are welcome to come along and take part
- There will be aircraft flying past so it will be noisy
- Someone with a megaphone will tell you when to start the press-ups
- Filming will be done by the various aircrew and key people on the ground
- Filming will start at 3pm prompt
- The event will take place no matter what the weather
- PLEASE DO NOT post your own videos on social media. We are trying to get the official event video to go viral so we need to release a single video which can then be shared by everyone involved.
- PLEASE send your videos of the Big22 to http://www.big22.org so they can be edited together into a single official event video
- PLEASE send any team #22challenge videos that you’ve done prior to the event to http://www.big22.org in order to raise publicity ahead of the event
Parking – there’s a large car park at the location and plenty of additional space on the grass. There’s also another car park a short walk down the beach.
Toilets – there are toilets at the next car park further down the beach towards Lee.
Food & drink – there are shops on the main street one street back off the waterfront.